Practice Director - Microsoft
A Chicago based consulting firm specializing in Strategy, Technology and Talent services. Our client focuses their business strategy efforts on strategy development and execution for firms under 500 million in revenue.
Their technology consulting offerings center around getting small and mid-sized businesses to the cloud, managed services, and IT strategy consulting.
The Talent group is comprised of full desk recruiters and business development professionals with the skills to help our clients hire the right team for their corporate culture.
This position is responsible for overseeing their client's project services and managed services groups, as well as assisting with client relationship management and business development
- Can manage and grow a practice of 1 million or more dollars in revenue
- Responsible for all delivery and sales related activities of a business line
- Ultimately responsible for client satisfaction of Practice
- Increases profits through efficiencies of team
- Responsible for meeting the revenue goals for their Practice
- Can effectively influence revenue by working with their Practice to uncover and close deals in their account base
- Can package, price, market and sell solution-based offerings
- Strategic involvement and/or billing in high revenue potential accounts
- Responsible for the direct management and development of their Practice’s employees
- Responsible for working with employees to develop and manage existing accounts
Administration & Contribution
- Drive all staffing and recruiting activities
- Responsible for the creation and upkeep of Practice’s collateral