We are looking for a rock star Product Manager to join our growing team! You will be in charge of helping define new products and features, having direct involvement and ownership of the product roadmap. You will work with a team of product managers as well as business owners to drive strategy and direction. Additionally, you will work with designers and engineers to drive the planning and delivery of new features, executing on that roadmap.
You would be successful, if you describe yourself as:
- A steward of the products you look after. Ensuring you take into account the needs of the business that use the product, the end user of the product, and any / all metrics you can find to drive maniacal focus on results and a solid roadmap.
- A doer at heart, because a product that doesn’t get to market is not a product.
- A skilled communicator, knowing when to listen and when to speak. As G2 product managers we listen to many audiences to refine and drive features that bring value. Then we communicate that focus and value.
- A passionate driver for the best possible user experience and a track record of making that happen for digital products.
- Roadmap: Own the roadmap for your product area in partnership with a business unit taking into account business goals, data analysis, and a clear understanding of user needs.
- Product lifecycle management: Oversee the product from discovery to release, working closely with designers, engineers, and business owners.
- Communication: Own and sell the product roadmap, priorities and requirements for your area to multiple internal stakeholders in both written and oral formats. Serve as product expert for feedback, questions, and troubleshooting.
- Product Requirements: Define requirements and scope for new products and features taking into consideration standard project management constraints (time, scope, resources) as well as available technology.
- Analytics and Testing: Conduct user analysis and market research to make informed product decisions using quantitative and qualitative data.
- 3+ years working in product or program management with agile methodologies in web development; consumer marketplace experience is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with experience in performing rapid A/B testing with closed loop reporting
- Demonstrated success working cross-functionally to deliver results on time and on budget with limited direction
- Proven method of keeping up with new requests and maintenance asks, distilling asks to feature sets, and breaking them down to packets of work
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to understand business objectives and stakeholder needs and translate them into solutions
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances or requirements
- Organized with a high attention to detail