Project Manager / Business Analyst (ERP)
The PM/BA role is to manage various and specific internal projects through the IT project lifecycle. Projects include bringing in an ERP solution that allows the company to grow and setting the example of how a project needs to be carried out and implemented from start-to-finish. This position requires intricate knowledge of ERP, finance and best practices from a business process perspective.
We expect the PM/BA to carry him or herself with the highest level of professionalism and personal performance possible, will work enthusiastically to meet or exceed all performance goals set, and will contribute his or her utmost to assist the organization in achieving its goal of consistently bringing value to the team.
- 5+ years experience in a Project Manager role
- 3+ years of experience with ERP solutions
- heavy focus and concentration within finance
- M3 and M4 knowledge strongly preferred
- experience as a Business Analyst in order to drive process and deliver projects on-time
- strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- a strong communicator with both internal employees and consultants alike
- PMP certification preferred
- College Degree strongly preferred