Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Be accountable for project results along with project sponsor.
• Works with project sponsor to complete project outlining, goals, deliverables, required resources and timing.
• Provide a project schedule to identify when each task will be performed.
• Clearly communicate expectations to team members and clients, often acting as the intermediary between developers and clients.
• Resolve issues and solve problems throughout the project life cycle.
• Effectively manage project scope by ensuring any changes to scope are documented and approved with the proper project change request forms.
• Track and report on project milestones and provide status reports to sponsor/team.
• Lead, coach and motivate project team members on a proactive basis.
• Develop tools and best practices for project management and execution.
• Additional related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
· Demonstrated skills with project management tools and methodologies, software development lifecycle, and problem solving.
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects. Ability to meet stated customer initiated deadlines.
· Demonstrated success in the leading and managing of people in a team-based environment.
- Two to five years experience as a project manager or project leader in an online software venue.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to work extended hours as needed.