Quality Assurance Analyst
The IT QA Analyst role is to develop, deploy and execute testing frameworks, automations, test plans, test scenarios and test cases in support of various client-specific and internal projects through the IT project lifecycle. Projects include delivery of IT solution including but not limited to storefronts, data driven automation, integration with client systems and integration with third party solutions. This position requires knowledge of all programming requirements, deliverables and commitments to ensure solutions are fully tested prior to release. This position is the focal point for software testing.
· Plan, develop, and manage test plans, test scenarios, and supporting test cases for IT solutions.
· Manage multiple simultaneous projects for test development, and execution
· Identify common test scenarios and build test cases to streamline the testing of common scenarios across the project portfolio.
· Drive the automation of test cases to provide more robust, consistent and timely regression testing
· Regular and consistent communication with Project Managers, Developers, client and business personnel as to project testing results and progress.
· Keep a log of bugs, fixes, and test results.
· Adhere to all policies and procedures related to security and protecting privacy of client and company information.
· Support other tasks and responsibilities, both permanent and temporary as assigned or directed by management.
Working with Business Analysts and Development leaders:
· Understand and communicate testing requirements, test plans, test scenarios and cases in support of application development projects.
· Establish and adhere to testing timelines based upon scope of work, client needs and current resource constraints
· Build and manage test cases both automated and manual per project and ensure test results are shared across the team.
· Coordinate the testing of solutions, from unit test through user acceptance test.
· Act as the IT point of contact for testing questions and issues, etc.
Consistently demonstrate the ability to:
· Work with a vast array of technology tools and offerings, based upon client and organization requirements
· Ensure complete and consistent verbal and written (e-mail) communications to all internal and external stakeholders regarding testing and any other related directives
· Read and act upon client communications (e-mails) in a timely manner
· Ensure that all documents are written clearly, concisely and in a timely manner.
· Be responsive to planned and unplanned customer requests.
· Work with Departmental Managers to achieve company goals including customer satisfaction and company profitability
Work together with peers and other departments to improve overall quality and performance
· Experience in developing manual test plans, test scenarios, and test cases.
· Experience/exposure to one or more test automation solutions
· Experience with leading and coordinating testing work load with QA team members
· Knowledge of Test Lodge or similar products for test case documentation
· Knowledge of Workfront or similar products to communicate testing updates with team
· Knowledge of the IT project lifecycle.
· 1 or more years of commercial print experience a plus
· Experience with Microsoft Office suite.
· Proficiency in English.
· 4-yr college degree or equivalent experience is required.