Regional Account Manager - California
Responsible for contributing to sales growth of large enterprise and public sector business throughout the region through new customer acquisition, customer retention and growth opportunities with current customer base. The region is defined as the state of California. The RAM will be in contact daily with current and prospective customers, creating, identifying, and managing opportunities and up-selling current accounts. This position will solicit new business opportunities in the market by direct outbound efforts and leveraging and supporting regional channel partner activities. The RAM will support all regional sales needs as outlined by the regional Vice President of Sales and will work closely with the entire organization and channel partner ecosystem to drive growth in the market. The RAM candidate should live with in the Central Valley of California.
- Key experience needed for this position are Public Sector experience and strong Networking (routers/ switches).
- Cloud and/or SDN fluency is a plus
- Ability to work cross-functionally across an organization
- Must have strong presentation and communication skills
- Should live in Central Valley of California
- Must be able to travel and schedule overnight stays (max 25-30%)
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the networking Industry
- College degree required