Regional Account Manager - Southeast
The Regional Account Manager - Southeast, is responsible for contributing to sales growth of large enterprise and public sector business throughout the region through new customer acquisition, customer retention and growth opportunities with current customer base. The region is defined as Georgia, Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama, and Florida. The RAM will be in contact daily with current and prospective customers, creating, identifying, and managing opportunities and up-selling current accounts. This position will solicit new business opportunities in the Southeast market by direct outbound efforts and leveraging and supporting regional channel partner activities. The RAM will support all regional sales needs as outlined by the regional Vice President of Sales and will work closely with the entire organization and channel partner ecosystem to drive growth in the market.
- Cloud and/or SDN fluency is a plus
- Ability to work cross-functionally across an organization
- Must have strong presentation and communication skills
- Should live in the Southeast region - preferably Atlanta GA, Nashville, or Memphis TN metropolitan areas.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the networking Industry
- College degree required