Ruby on Rails Programmer
· Comprehensive knowledge of Ruby on Rails Technologies.
· Experience in consuming and producing web services (SOAP preferred).
· Comprehensive knowledge of Oracle, SQL Server, PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions a plus.
· Previous experience with Agile Scrum methodology a plus.
· Considerable skill in defining and aligning team members to the common mission.
· Excellent communication and technical skills.
· Able to work both independently and as a contributing member of a technical team.
· Able to effectively interact with the organization to derive requirements and design solutions.
· Able to disseminate knowledge to current staff.
· Extensive knowledge of the underlying infrastructure technologies that we will be using, including Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6, virtual machines, Apache, Single Sign On, and load balancing technologies.
· Previous experience with the Agile Scrum methodology is a plus.