Salesforce Systems Architect
Salesforce Systems Architect – Full Time or CTH
Provide leadership for strategy, approach and design for user configurable business logic to be used in Salesforce Service and Sales Cloud software systems. This role will be responsible for being the senior technical lead for our Salesforce implementation, the overall maintenance of the system and development of any custom code. This role will develop and manage the technical roadmap for proposed implementations and maintain close connection to understanding the Salesforce upgrade roadmap. This role will develop effective plans to manage all testing of newly developed / released Salesforce technologies and code management from sandbox instances into production
- Translate business requirements into well architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform in alignment with company’s overall enterprise architecture and information security policy.
- Lead technical design sessions; architect and document technical solutions aligned with business objectives and identify gaps between current and desired end states
- Manage the technical delivery and support of custom development, integrations, and the data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation
- Develop, test, and document custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation.
- Follow and understand new Salesforce product and technical capabilities resulting from product releases and acquisitions
Specific Qualifications and Characteristics:
- Experienced in debugging tools, developer logs, etc.
- Experienced in structured release management, scrum methodologies and JIRA
- Collaborative, logical, objective, results oriented, organized
- Proven facilitation and negotiation skills with diverse community including business representatives, Salesforce, and technology counterparts to effectively drive to closure
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and integrate business processes across disparate systems
- Excellent analytical skills – knowledge of configuration library and impact analysis
Education and Experience:
- BS in engineering, computer engineering, computer science, statistics, finance, economics, or math (or equivalent experience)
- Achieved relevant Salesforce certifications (i.e. Admin, Sales, Service, Developer)
- 7+ years’ CRM experience with analysis, configuration and Apex development of Salesforce solutions
- Expert level understanding of the Salesforce product suite, including Sales, Service, Community, Marketing and App Clouds
- Strong knowledge of CRM software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
- Prior involvement in software implementation projects, especially interfacing with IT analysts or architects
- Experience with transactional environments, preferably service industry in a business-to-business context
- Working experience with QlikSense, Tableau or similar visual analytics tools a plus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.