Senior Consultant, NetSuite (e-commerce)
SENIOR CONSULTANT - NetSuite (e-commerce)
Our client isn’t a start-up consulting firm, but they act like one.
From day one, their people have the opportunity to make a definitive personal impact for their clients and their careers. What does this mean? It means they seek out the best of the best, and then challenge them to make them better.
Think you’re up for the challenge?
If you are looking to be a “behind the scenes” technologist, this isn’t the place for you. This company celebrates driven professionals who thrive in a collaborative environment. Their consultants work on front lines – partnering with clients to deliver game changing solutions in the most dynamic industries. Sound interesting? Then this just might be the place for you.
Our Client is currently seeking a Senior Consultant to help develop and maintain our NetSuite ERP Practice. The Senior Consultant will need to demonstrate in-depth understanding and experience in NetSuite and/or NetSuite OneWorld software, experience with implementing SuiteCommerce Advanced Websites, in-depth knowledge of at least two key business functions (e.g. Lead to Quote, Order to Cash, Plan to Report, Procure to Pay, Plan to produce) and has served in direct client facing roles.
- Organize and coordinate client and client functional teams
- Facilitate client workshops focused on designing future state business process and requirements
- Understand and document client processes and requirements
- Tailor NetSuite & Client implementation methodology to specific client needs
- Translate requirements into NetSuite configurations
- Identify and coordinate data conversion and interfaces
- Lead user testing and acceptance
- Coordinate with client change management teams
- Contribute to the development/enhancement of client’s methodologies and artifacts
- Participate in our business development process as a subject matter expert
- Assist with proposal development/BD efforts
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline (e.g., Information Technology, MIS, etc.)
- Minimum of 2 full cycle NetSuite SuiteCommerce Advanced Implementations
- 4+ years of progressive experience in understanding and configuring ERP systems (any)
- Great communication skills
- Willingness and ability to work with and develop and coach our junior team members
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communications and customer relations skills
- Ability to work permanently in the United States without sponsorship
- Ability to travel up to 70% (typical will be 50-70%)