Senior HCM Analyst (technical)
Senior HCM Analyst - POSITION SUMMARY
Perform system oversight of current Workday HCM applications. Oversee existing HRIS set-up and workflow design while implementing additional capability in regard to HR business processes/needs. Investigate, modify, and implement additional capabilities. Work closely with Human Resources to understand business requirements and ensure that existing workflows and set-up in Workday properly function to meet business needs across the HR organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management Information Systems, or related degree.
- Four plus years’ in HRIS oversight, configuration, and support or equivalent experience.
- Workday experience in at least four functional areas (Core HCM, Talent, Compensation, Payroll, Performance, Benefits, Absence, Time Tracking, Recruiting, LMS), Advanced Reporting, and/or Integration configuration, or equivalent experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills that is adaptable to different audiences.
- Ability to think analytically and troubleshoot basic to complex system functionality.
- Proficient in the advanced features of Microsoft Office products.
- Functional Human Resources experience.
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration, and team skills.
- Experience supporting an HRIS capacity within a manufacturing environment.
- Manage system administration including security structure, business process configuration, and ongoing inbound and outbound integrations.
- Oversee regression testing and roll-out of bi-annual feature releases.
- Lead research, design, configuration, and testing of new system solutions.
- Think critically as an HR practitioner and technical resource to balance practical HR application with system functionality. Translate high-level HR business requirements into functional specifications for HR system development and manage changes to such specifications.
- Participate in related core system/function projects that overlap with Workday functionality.
- Serve as primary liaison to HR system vendor(s) to understand technology capabilities and recommend solutions that address business needs.
- Provide day-to-day end-user support (primarily to the HR function), including trouble-shooting and resolution of all requests and issues.
- Design and implement custom reporting/analytics and dashboards to align with HR strategy.
- Identify and recommend opportunities for Continuous Improvement to maximize process and systems efficiencies. Proactively manage HR system foundational data and measure the quality of HR data used in analysis.
- Responsible for effective communication through regular updates, user documentation, and ongoing training materials.
- Train new HR team members on core HCM functionality.