Senior IAM Engineer
Senior Identity & Access Management Engineer
Our client is not a typical financial institution – they are better. They’re an innovative, fun-loving, highly-engaged group of professionals that are committed to their company and the communities they do business in. They love to recognize and celebrate each other.
Over 90% of their employees say they are a great workplace that is focused on their mission, vision and the future of banking.
What will your day look like?
You will be responsible for the overall strategy, planning, evaluation, architecture & support of the Identity Access Management solution and its associated processes. The individual in this role will provide overall direction and oversight into the IAM functions across the organization, including areas such as federation, privileged access management, authentication & authorization, security and provisioning identity data.
The Sr. IAM Engineer will work closely with the service desk, systems engineering, network security, audit, application developers and other administrators in creating functional, scalable and secure IAM operations as well as the design and development of new business applications. She/he will also be responsible for identifying, evaluating and participating in decision making around new and emerging IAM technologies and should be able to support other areas of Information Security as needed.
Do you see yourself doing this?
- Develop, document, implement and manage an enterprise-wide IAM framework, strategy and roadmap that outlines and defines the tactical, operational and strategic plan for IAM
- Establish privileged access monitoring controls for identifying and mitigating Information Security risks associated with access rights
- Develop strong partnerships with internal staff, software vendors and other technical resources in the IAM industry.
- Create and maintain relevant documentation that that is required for program management and regulatory requirements.
- Act as IAM subject matter expert for business leaders, end users and IT staff in the areas of application architecture and implementation
- Work with business users to define and implement work flow, approval, provisioning tasks as requested, and to develop access attestation reports
- Proactively improve the processes/tools around provisioning and de-provisioning users across the organization
- Assist with the configuration and administration of all IAM systems and tools
- Assist with the enforcement of user security policies and procedures
- Implement and manage access federation with various third parties
- Develop training resources for end users and ensure training assignments are completed
- Ensure account audits and access methods are conducted as required by the IAM program and regulatory requirements
- Recommend and oversee improvements, corrections, remediation or requirements for IAM efforts.
- Monitor for new application releases upgrades and shepherd implementation by system owners
What makes you a great fit?
You’ll be a great fit if in addition to the completion of a Bachelor’s degree or years of equivalent work experience, you have:
- 3 to 5 years of progressive hands on experience in design, architecture and administration of Identity and Access Management solutions using an Identity and Access Management suite or similar technologies.
- Hands on experience implementing Identity and Access Management program in a corporate setting with PCI requirements (preferably in a banking or other financial institution)
- Ability to define, implement, and modify workflow processes for access management requests
- Strong organizational ethic to manage a large volume of competing tasks effectively
- Experience in administration of user and role provisioning, connectors, workflow, certificate management, session management, encryption technologies and MS active directory
- The ability to achieve goals through influence, collaboration, and cooperation
- Available to be oncall for Incident Response as needed
When you’re happy, we’re happy!
As a thank you for joining our team, you’ll benefit from:
- Competitive medical, dental, and free vision benefits
- Competitive compensation plan
- Contributions towards gym memberships
- Generous PTO and banking holidays off