Senior LAMP Developer
· Extensive experience with typical LAMP stack, specifically PHP and MySQL.
· Experience with AngularJS
· Ability to support the produced code in production.
· Experience with LDAP and Active Directory preferred.
· Comprehensive knowledge and expertise in UNIX systems, with emphasis on Linux, knowledge of systems tools and languages.
· Comprehensive knowledge and expertise in modern web authentication methods such as SAML, OAuth2, Shibboleth, and web APIs, including REST and JSON-RPC.
· Candidates will have excellent problem-solving skills.
· Considerable knowledge of integrated development environments (such as Eclipse or Xcode), and current Web techniques, frameworks, and practices, such as AJAX, JQuery, Django, and CMS tools including Wordpress.
· Considerable experience with developing pages to achieve maximum interoperability with multiple browsers and considerable knowledge of HTML/XHTML, XML, CSS, RSS.
· Experience with software testing frameworks (such as nose, PHPUnit, Jasmine), and automation tools (such as Jenkins, GitLab CI, Travis).
· Experience in documenting test scripts, and running test scripts.
· Candidates must be able to work with a multidisciplinary team in preparing detailed site statistics, analyzing findings, and making recommendations for web site improvement.
· Preferred – candidates with Experience with Python and Python web frameworks, in particular Django