Senior Project Manager
Process & Motion Control (PMC) keeps industry moving with a broad portfolio of products, including gear drives, bearings, couplings, industrial chain and a wide range of conveyor components. Our products and services enhance the reliability of equipment used worldwide, supporting industries such as transportation, bulk material handling, mining, energy and food & beverage. Our expertise and focus on customer service ensures that our customers have the right solution when they need it.
Seeking an entrepreneurial/self-motivated (takes ownership and drives initiatives to completion), and detail-oriented Technical Software Project Manager with a demonstrated ability to drive projects in software environment.
As a leader driving initiatives, this candidate will be responsible for leading the design and development of manufacturing solutions with knowledge of software, information sciences, and manufacturing. The ideal candidate for this position likes to work as part of an outstanding team leading new Industrial Internet of Things initiatives in an entrepreneurial environment.
The candidate will be dependable, hard-working, and thrive in an environment with ambiguity. The candidate will be creative and stamp their vision on how solutions get implemented in our facilities and customers to solve industry and customer problems. The candidate can work autonomously and can handle several projects at once.
• Coordinate internal and external development resources designing IoT software tying connected devices to the cloud and leveraging tools to consolidate key information for users.
• Collaborate with product management to implement a product roadmap.
• Identify solutions for customer problems and different industrial products using a structured process.
• Drive the deployment of selected solutions for companies products.
• Manage a backlog of user stories between IT and other development resources.
• Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering from an accredited university
• Experience working with industrial customers and manufacturing environments preferred
• Solid project management skills required; PMP, PMI-ACP, or Certified Scrum Master required
• Experience with Agile Methodologies required
• History of deploying new solutions and technologies
• Travel up to 25% to company manufacturing facilities globally to drive technology deployments
Capabilities and Success Factors
• Strong problem solving skills, hands-on individual.
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Exceptional drive, organizing skills, and follow-through
• Excitement to work in an entrepreneurial environment
• Competitive Salary
• Matching 401(k) contribution
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance