· Comprehensive knowledge of software design and application development.
· Comprehensive knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
· Working experience in software development and software quality assurance.
· Knowledge of SQL, programming, and scripting.
· Knowledge of the current trends and latest advancements in the fields of software development and testing.
· Excellent communication and technical skills.
· Excellent documentation skills and attention to detail.
· Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
· Experience with automated testing and testing frameworks is a plus.
· Able to work both independently and as a contributing member of a technical team.
· Able to effectively interact with the organization to derive requirements and design solutions.
· Able to disseminate knowledge to current staff.