We are seeking a Salesforce Application Developer to join our team. The Sr. Developer will be responsible for design and development of custom solutions in the Salesforce platform. He/She will maintain an in-depth understanding of the Salesforce platform framework, our applied customizations, and Salesforce AppExchange products that complement our business needs. Additionally, he/she will stay up to date on new Salesforce technologies as they are announced.
Specifically, this Sr. Developer will work with the Program Management team to successfully design and develop solutions for various business centric Programs. He/she must demonstrate strong leadership & communication skills in all stages of SDLC phases, partnering with Project Managers and Business Analysts in an Agile-Lean environment. We are seeking someone who wants to be a part of a world-class organization that delivers results, and is focused on building solutions based on sound architectural principles and operating according to industry-leading frameworks.
- Work with Agile Scrum Masters and Product Owners to understand Agile Stories and Acceptance Criteria
- Work with Application Architect to identify proper design and technology framework
- Responsible for making sure in-progress builds follow the approved designs
- Perform coding and proper unit testing (including test class creations) for in progress changes
- Mentor junior developers and perform peer code reviews
- Document deployment steps as needed
- Work with App Ops team to deploy changes in Salesforce UAT and Production Orgs
- Identify new trends in Salesforce and associated technologies and leverage them to bring out new ideas by building prototypes to demonstrate compelling solutions
- Evaluate application performance at early stages of development and recommend best possible solutions for maintaining effective performance metrics
- Collect and report various metrics as needed
Qualifications and Experience:
- 2-3 years of experience in Salesforce custom development
- Knowledge and understanding of Salesforce application architecture, Governor’s limit, and development components such as Visual Force, SOQL, Apex Classes and Triggers, JQuery, APIs, Process Builder, Approval process, etc.
- Knowledge and experience working with Salesforce as a Developer
- Experience using source control and continuous integration
- Experience with SOA including SOAP and REST API integrations
- Experience with one or more 3rd party integration tools such as Jitterbit/Harmony, MuleSoft
- CastIron, Boomi, Informatica, SSIS, etc
- Experience with relational database design and development
- Strong analytical skills: Ability to collect, organize, and analyze data; summarize findings and develop conclusions and recommendations
- Self -starter who takes initiative and is proactive
- Ability to prioritize a high volume of tasks
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization, including management and end-users.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Active Salesforce certifications such as Salesforce Developer-I or Developer-II (nice to have)