Senior Security Administrator
Location : Milwaukee, WI
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5+
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
- Responsible for providing direction and technical expertise needed to design, implement and maintain the Identity and Access Management (IAM) security environment.
- This role includes responsibility for building and enhancing IAM solutions that integrate partnering organizations, applications, and enterprise services.
- Will work closely with Supervisor to ensure that the IAM security infrastructure delivers at a service level consistent with organizational service level agreements, risk tolerance, information access requirements, and business strategies.
- Provides oversight and support of all IAM lifecycle activities, including provisioning, de-provisioning, and periodic recertification activities and processes.
- The ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the business on security issues, ensuring that the companies information assets are properly protected, is essential.
- Works with other IS department staff to ensure proper implementation of computing infrastructure in support of business application initiatives.
- Works closely and professionally with Security team members to promote teamwork, stewardship, and accountability.
- Provides security consulting on moderate to complex IS initiatives.
- Must provide updates regarding the current status of the security environment and proactively work to resolve problems.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications :
- Responsible for defining security frameworks for existing and new systems including designing security architecture, integrating security products and developing and coordinating implementation plans.
- Analyzes, designs and deploys IAM architecture and other security projects to proactively identify and mitigate organizational risk, streamline access management activities, ensure resources are secured, and adapt to changing threat landscapes.
- Responsible for system security planning, developing, and implementing security policies, procedures and standards across multiple platforms.
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Integrate new and existing policies and technical controls for user authentication and Single SignOn (SSO) / LDAP for enterprise applications.
- Provide on-call support as needed for operational continuity of IAM solutions and systems.
- Assists the Information Security Director with investigating, documenting, and reporting any actual or potential information security violations, breeches, or inappropriate computer use.
- Build and enhance IAM solutions that integrate applications and other enterprise and security services with IAM services.
- Provide advice and assistance to IT project teams in the establishment of the authentication and authorization security requirements for applications, and the design of security components.
- Effectively collaborate with, and act as a liaison to, multiple and diverse business groups and technologies.
- Align IAM processes with business processes and identify required governance and policy needs, specifically in the areas of identity administration, provisioning, access governance, privileged access management, certification, and multifactor authentication.
- Guide and perform access data cleanup; implement and oversee effective access data maintenance practices and account certification.
- Provide Level 2 and Level 3 technical support and operation of IAM environments.
- Evaluates security products and test security systems performance.
- Executes work plans for the design, build, and implementation of security tools and devices.
- Meets deadlines and quality requirements.
- Develop all technical requirements for policies, procedures, and standards for provisioning new user accounts and resolving permission related issues.
- Ensures proper system backups are completed to ensure recovery on a timely basis for an onsite recovery or an alternative site recovery.
- Ensure IAM services perform according to defined procedures/standards and ensure SLAs are met.