Senior Service Now
To enhance, upgrade, or develop operational tools for the cyber office, with emphasis on integration with ServiceNow. To build out integrations between cyber tools, infrastructure equipment, and service management tools. To revamp vulnerability detection, firewall management, URL filtering and other cyber tools and those tools integrations with ServiceNow for tracking and management. Cyber, networking, infrastructure, and IT administrators will have an interactive user interface to configure appropriate configurations per reporting system via a web portal. To integrate with authoritative sources of information, particularly for configuration management. To develop processes and workflows within ServiceNow to meet the needs of Mission Support services. To act as backup ServiceNow administrator. The ideal candidate will need to be a Level IV contractor experienced in Purchased Packages that will
· Work with others within the Information Systems Service Automation (ITSA) group, the Cyber Security Program Office (CSPO), Networking Operations Center (NOC), Infrastructure Department. Business Information Services (BIS) division, Mission Support and lab-wide to develop the requirements and specifications in a professional and courteous manner.
· Develop tools and functionality for cyber-based tools, including active response, intrusion detection, vulnerability detection, firewall management, and related cyber tools.
· Work with a small team to develop the services.
· Provide the experience for web services and ServiceNow integrations and mentor others in developing those integrations.
· Configure and develop ServiceNow applications, various modules and plug-ins
· Develop test plans and deployment for ServiceNow version upgrades
· Develop import sets for data integrations
· Conduct business analysis and create workflow diagrams and implement those workflows
· Create and monitor performance metrics, including ad hoc reports and reporting schedules
· Transfer knowledge of service operations to appropriate staff.
· Build out of ITIL processes as directed.
· Considerable knowledge of ServiceNow Orchestration and Mid Servers.
· Considerable experience working with ServiceNow in development, and configuration
· Considerable knowledge of web services.
· Considerable knowledge of database design in MySQL.
· Basic knowledge of cyber security concepts.
· Basic knowledge of Python scripting a plus.
· Working knowledge of networking administration.
· Working knowledge of system administration.
· Excellent communication and technical skills.
· Considerable skills in user-interface design.
· Ability to obtain HSPD-12 card for use in two-factor authentication.
· User skills on Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) operating system.
· Able to work both independently and as a contributing member of a small technical team.
· Able to effectively interact with user organizations to derive system requirements and design solutions.
· Able to disseminate knowledge to current staff.
· Data integration skills with ServiceNow a plus
· ServiceNow System Administration certification a plus