Senior Software Engineer (.NET, Angular)
Senior Software Engineer (.NET):
Why This Company?
Our client is not a typical financial institution – they are better. They are an innovative, fun-loving, highly-engaged group of professionals that are committed to their company and the communities they do business in. They love to recognize and celebrate each other.
Over 90% of their employees say they are a great workplace that is focused on their mission, vision and the future of banking.
What will your day look like?
You will be responsible for the design, development and implementation of web based application development projects. Work involves moderate difficulty in working on multiple and complex high-level projects concurrently. Resources to do the job require reliance on technical knowledge of .NET and structured programming concepts, architecture and process enhancement. They are looking for someone who is focused on structured programming concepts and cares about the code they write and end results.
Do you see yourself doing this?
- Responsible for full life cycle development of web based applications to include design, implementation, testing and maintenance of simple to highly complex computer programs and subsystems.
- Conducts detailed analysis of system interactions to determine technical solutions and resolves problems which are cost effective and consistent with user needs, system capacities and capabilities. Conduct cross-functional code review.
- Works on multiple high-level projects concurrently. Lead Engineer on projects of a large scope and/or complexity.
- Identifies problems related to primary financial software and determines corrective action.
- Develops custom programs when required.
- Works with Service Desk and/or Application Support Specialists to troubleshoot complex problems and member service issues.
- Identifies and implements solutions to complex issues that are related to production level code defects or process changes.
- NET Framework or Core Financial Systems Framework
- Prior agile experience required (strict agile environment)
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in application development using:
- Demonstrated expertise and understanding of development process, including specification, documentation and quality assurance required
- Project management experience working as the technology lead on several projects concurrently required
- Experience with MVC, Web API, WCF, Angular
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft solution stack
- Familiarity with unit testing and mocking concepts and frameworks
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Required (Masters & Certs are huge plus)
When you’re happy, they’re happy!
As a thank you for joining their team, you’ll benefit from:
- Competitive medical, dental, and free vision benefits
- Competitive compensation plan
- Contributions towards gym memberships
- Generous PTO and banking holidays off