We work hard, but also play hard. We have an annual summer event along with a holiday party, we are very competitive with ping pong competitions and an annual dodgeball tournament, we BBQ and even have the local ice cream truck outside our front door throughout the summer for extra-special treat.
- Create and recommend SEO strategies and tactics;
- Direct, participate in, and report findings of comprehensive local and national website audits, as well as competitive search analysis.
- Recommend SEO measurements and monitoring methodologies using Google and Bing’s services, including Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Maintain day-to-day relationships with agencies, programmers, content writers, link builders, and social media marketers
- Develop and socialize standards, systems and best practices for content creation, distribution, optimization and maintenance including website process documentation
- Consult with, train and coach local BrightStar Care offices on local website customizations;
- 3-5 years experience in SEO and/or content marketing;
- Fluent in Google analytics and website optimization tools;
- Ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify, communicate, and resolve problems;
- Strong organizational, project management, and analytical skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work within a team and independently;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related experience.