The Service Coordinator is responsible for managing client requests for a portfolio of Managed Services clients; working alongside our Help Desk Staff and Technical Account Lead’s to review, clarify, and assign client requests and tickets to appropriate resource. You will be responsible for clarifying vague requests submitted by clients and updating inquires and documenting before assigned to an internal resource. The ideal candidate should be able to effectively multitask as well as communicate effectively with client and team to ensure client quick turnaround is provided. Individual must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and identify requirements and urgency then assign to proper individual. Individual must have the ability to identify who they are speaking with and convey a clear message and update client with state of ticket or request. Individual would be responsible for assisting in answering inbound client requests, identify reason for calling, and schedule to internal resource as well as document effectively.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Effectively manage influx of email and phone calls and dispatch/coordinate.
· Review open and pending requests and ensuring proper resource assigned.
· Review orders and daily/weekly time entries.
· Manage communications and client expectations around escalated technical and business impact issues.
· Establish internal relationships with your peers to ensure best possible outcomes and solutions.
· Passionate and driven to provide the best IT partner relationship experience.
· Understand the urgency of inquiries and escalate when necessary.
· Answer inbound inquires and document.
· Experience in high paced and high call volume call environment such as retail, dispatch, service, client support, etc.
· Ability to work well as part of a cross-functional team environment.
· Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills.
· Detail oriented and must be experienced with tools such as Word, Excel, Etc.
· Must be able to type and use proper spelling and grammar as well as document quickly based on clients phoned in requests.
· Skill in planning and preparing written communications.
· Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
· Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.