The SharePoint Developer will work as part of the SharePoint team to architect, develop, test, implement and support custom SharePoint solutions within the SharePoint 2013 environment. Will be responsible for continued expansion and support of firm intranet and implementation of business workflows. Work with various departments within the firm to develop custom solutions to address business needs.
· Work with business analysts and clients to gather requirements and work towards efficient SharePoint-based solutions.
· The solutions developed will extend the use of SharePoint through include custom web parts, custom features, event receivers and workflow.
· Work with support teams (help desk and administrators) to help troubleshoot and resolve issues with custom solutions.
· Help build and maintain SharePoint developer environments.
· Work with SharePoint architects and administrators to ensure solutions align to long-term SharePoint strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related specialty.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working with Visual Studio, ASP.NET, and web technologies.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working with SharePoint 2010/2013 in a developer capacity.
- Advanced level SharePoint 2010/2013 development experience with a proven track record for delivering high-quality solutions. Experience must include developing custom workflows.
- Understanding of SharePoint 2013 App Model.
- Strong understanding of out-of-the-box SharePoint 2010/2013 capabilities and limitations.
- Thorough understanding of Visual Studio and related add-in components that facilitate the development, packaging and testing of custom SharePoint Features and Solution Packages (WSPs).
- Advanced level knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, SharePoint server and client object models.
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently yet meet schedule, features and quality expectations.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Microsoft Certification, such as MCPD (SharePoint 2010) and MCTS (SharePoint 2010).
- Experience working with business users and projects in a consultant-like capacity.
- Experience working with Handshake Software framework is a plus.