Software Application Project Manager
Location : Pleasant Prairie, WI
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5+
Required Education : Bachelor's Degree Required
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
- Manage multiple day-to-day IT projects.
- Design project plans, major tasks and milestones using scope, resources, budget and personnel as criteria.
- Coordinate development of new systems and / or applications projects.
- Coordinate modifications of existing systems or applications or changes in current methods or techniques.
- Coordinate project performance with other departments.
- Monitor, document and report status of assigned projects.
- Define project objectives and oversee quality control throughout project life cycle.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree.
- Project management certificate a plus.
- 5+ years IT project and management experience.
- Fluent in Microsoft Windows technology, Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project and the Internet.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, communication and problem-solving skills.