Software Delivery Manager (Federal)
Location : Redwood City, CA
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 7-10+
Required Education : Bachelors Degree Required
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Qualified candidates have a minimum of 8-10 years of professional experience. The successful candidate will oversee the entire software implementation life cycle, including the following activities:
- Craft compelling use cases that drive business value, and translate use cases into requirements and specifications.
- Quantify and track value metrics that can be realized from company product implementations.
- Lead an engagement team to perform implementation activities in collaboration with team members from Application Development, Data Integration, Data Science, Products, QA, and DevOps.
- Dive into technical details and lead activities to ensure successful delivery to our customers (e.g., functional scoping, application and data integration quality assurance, deliver trainings, issue debugging and resolution).
- Track, anticipate and address challenges before they become risks.
- Develop polished deliverables and other documentation to enable customer success.
- Effectively and proactively communicate with customers and build a trusted advisor relationship.
- Advise executive customer stakeholders on future use case roadmap and implementation plans aligned to company solutions.
- Travel to customer sites (50% average).
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum of 8-10 years’ engagement management experience with enterprise SaaS solutions.
- Ability to successfully communicate and work with senior executive stakeholders.
- Effectively work across customer and internal teams to problem solve, define scope, write technical specifications, quantify and track success metrics, and manage against a plan.
- Demonstrated ability to navigate between the business and technical domains of a software implementation project, providing leadership in both.
- Excellent presentation, written, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar field; MSc or MBA preferred