Software Engineer (Open Source)
Senior Software Engineer
Company powers human connections in a digital world. As the market leader in call analytics and optimization, we provide data-driven marketers with an end-to-end call attribution and conversion platform. This delivers transparency and control over every conversation, so companies can optimize lead generation, map the full path to conversion, and increase sales conversions.
Thanks to smartphones, consumers are calling businesses to engage in conversations at record rates throughout every stage of the customer journey, and our client is changing the world of voice communications for our customers. We enable our customers to better attribute, route, personalize, and handle their voice interactions at each stage of the marketing and sales processes.
The team you’d join:
The Attribution team codes the glue that ties your web experience to your phone experience and then channels this data into tools that allow our clients to better understand their customer’s experience. The process is called “attribution” and we accomplish this by creating and consuming APIs that gather and merge large volumes of data from many systems and then make this data available to our clients in reports, APIs, and GUIs.
Our technology stack is deeply diverse – In addition to a variety of 3rd party APIs, it includes an assortment of programming languages and AWS products. Most of our new projects are being written in node.js and we have repositories with node.js, PHP, and Python. As a member of the attribution team, you’d be encouraged and enabled to stay abreast of current technology trends and to use that research to contribute to the industry’s leading product.
Where you fit in:
- You will be working with our attribution team as a back-end engineer to help expand our core call tracking product, SourceTrak.
- Attribution team works with various tools and services in AWS including RDS MySQL, DynamoDB, EC2, Lambda, Kinesis, and SQS.
- Integrate with technologies from key partners including Google, Adobe, Salesforce, Microsoft, and Amazon while building new products.
- Collaborate with Attribution team to research, define, test, and code solutions for an industry leading product that does attribution, call tracking, call routing, and call analytics.
- Passionate and curious about technology -- researches trends, advocates best practices, and finds applications of new technology to customer needs
- Collaborated with teams doing lean software development, agile software development, and/or continuous deployment practices
- Familiarity with several data storage engines including DynamoDB, SQL, NoSQL, Elastic, Redis and the contexts in which they are appropriate
- Working understanding of API design including building and consuming 3rd party APIs. Specific experience with Google Adwords, Adobe Analytics, Marin, Double Click, Adobe Media Optimizer, Optimizely, Hubspot, and Convertro is a plus.
- Experience with a wide variety of enterprise application integration patterns, their tradeoffs and proper contexts for use
Seeking: Smart, hard-working, ambitious and NICE people to join the team. They make every minute count and have fun doing it. Be a part of a team pushing the boundaries of technology. Join us at one of the 101 Best Places to Work in Chicago and nationally.