Software Engineer (Server) - Flexible - Remote or OnSite
In this role, the candidate will be responsible for developing business logic within our cloud based server network as well as web service interfaces to support our application stack. Our server network supports a network of over 30,000 Entertainment Servers worldwide as well as over a million mobile users who collectively generate hundreds of transactions per minute.
The successful candidate must have a strong technical background with a minimum of 2 years experience in software development. A demonstrated ability to learn quickly and develop high quality software is required.
The following specific skills are required for this position:
· Java, J2EE, JUnit, Ant, SVN or Git
· Knowledge of multi-tier architectures
· Experience developing web services (REST, APIs and JSON)
· Experience with relational databases (MySQL preferred)
· Experience working within a Scrum SDLC
Excellent written/verbal communication skills are also required.