The Engineering department is responsible for all of the Company’s programming needs. Software Engineers and Applications Developers design, develop and maintain proprietary in-house solutions that support operations, financial modeling and portfolio management.
Collaborate with other Software Engineers, as well as other appropriate members of the company, to design the functionality and user interface of each product.
Build, test and maintain these tools to guarantee all requirements are met.
- Proficiency in compiled languages (Java, C++, etc.)
- Experience in scripting languages (PHP, Python, etc.)
- Knowledge of Databases (MySQL, SQL, etc.) and Linux
- Comprehension of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Familiarity of data integrity, regression, performance testing
- Excellence in problem solving and analysis
- Ability to organize, prioritize and multitask
- Basic understanding of financial markets
- Must have a GPA of at least 3.0