Sr. Service Desk Analyst (ITIL Specialist)
This position will serve as Level 2 Service Desk / Desktop support, focusing on the day-to-day support of end users in a dynamic, fast-paced, environment. The preferred candidate will have strong knowledge of desktop, server and network technologies and will have experience with ITIL lifecycle Management (Incident, Request, Problem, and Change). This position will require the ability to drive ITIL best practices and implement procedures to ensure that service levels are met every day.
- Provide outstanding customer service and responsiveness to 300+ End Users across multiple locations.
- Use tools such as KACE and Windows based solutions to resolve End User issues.
- Interpret, analyze, diagnose, document, and resolve first level customer service problems related to internal supported hardware and software, within first call.
- Solve intermediate to complex questions and problems related to Workstation, Server, Printers, Networking, application software, operating systems, and viruses and/or malware.
- Communications - Communicate resolution status proactively to ensure customer timeframe expectations are met or exceeded.
- Properly documents all cases in accordance with Service Desk standards.
- Experience in Windows OS, Active Directory, Printers, KACE, Terminal Servers is required.
- Experience in customer service and computer support in a progressive technology environment.
- Ability to handle a large call volume while maintaining superior customer service skills.
- Flexibility to accommodate Service Desk's hours of operations, alternating weekend coverage.
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and customer-service skills through multiple mediums: instant message, email and ticket reporting/notes.
- Ability to prioritize work and work accurately under pressure of deadlines with frequent interruptions.
Education and Experience:
- A+ / ITIL Certification or equivalent expertise demonstrated through prior work experience.
- 3-5 years of expertise in the following IT solutions and concepts:
- Desktop/Server and Hardware platforms (Dell, Cisco Meraki, Wyse, Shoretel)
- Compute platforms (Windows 10, Windows 2012, File & Print, TS, Office 365, Skype for Business)
- Knowledge of ITIL best practices and Service desk management.