Sr. SQL Developer
The role of the SQL Developer is to design, develop, implement and maintain high quality database systems for internal and client software applications including shopping cart websites and data processing. This role is primarily focused on project work across the development and staging environment based in Microsoft .NET and SQL Server 2008 R2. Works independently or as part of a small team to develop new systems or enhance existing ones. Direction comes from technical architects or project managers to complete functionality assigned for development.
· Create, optimize and maintain complex T-SQL as part of stored procedures, views, functions, and queries.
· Design and develop highly configurable, fault tolerant ETL systems using SSIS.
· Develop and maintain SSRS reports for the various business applications.
· Tune SQL queries and database performance by improving overall table design, indexing, query plan analysis and refactoring.
· Review database objects for data integrity, quality, security, recoverability, scalability, maintenance and capacity and recommend changes as necessary.
· Production Support/Maintenance of code as needed.
· Create database design documentation at architectural and functional level.
· Recommend new strategies and architecture to enhance efficiency of data systems.
· Plan, manage and track database and ETL system changes.
· Collaborate with application developers, variable programmers, PM, QA and other IT team members.
· Adhere to all policies and procedures related to security and protecting privacy of client and company information. Role will work directly with confidential client data containing protected health information and/or personally identifiable information and individual must complete annual HIPAA training.
. 5-7+ years of experience in SQL development w/SQL Server
. 3-5 years with development of SQL Integration Services packages and SQL Reporting Services (SSIS and SSRS).
· Experience with TFS, automated deployments and working with the Red Gate SQL development tools a plus.
· Experience in inventory/order management systems environment is preferred.
· Knowledge of IT security relevant to data protection and data integrity.
· Experience with MongoDB is a plus.
. Excellent communication skills; verbal, written,