Sr. Web .NET Developer
You will join an innovative eCommerce team responsible for delivering solutions built for sustainability and performance. You will collaborate closely with product managers, testers and other software engineers to design, test, code, deliver and maintain software modules within an Agile Scrum environment via website architecture built on a cloud infrastructure.
Come be a part of our exciting fast paced team, proud of building the solutions that drive our websites seen by millions of customers.
- Conceive and build unit testable solutions for our website applications.
- Participate in technical design meetings with other developers and assist in defining the system architecture and choosing technologies.
- Work on a cross-disciplinary Agile team to develop, estimate, test, and maintain our websites, while collaborating with team members on product backlog grooming, sprint planning, execution, review, and retrospective.
- Work directly with business stakeholders to understand requirements and communicate progress.
- Be an active contributor to back-end development practices and code reviews.
- Update and maintain site documentation.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with all associates and business contacts and promote a strong sense of teamwork.
- You have been building websites for 3+ years with C#, ASP.NET, MVC with a preferred focus on e-commerce solutions.
- Possess 3+ years experience with relational databases like SQLServer, NoSQL experience a plus.
- You have strong communication skills and experience working with business stakeholders and web designers.
- You can work with jQuery right away. You have some experience and knowledge of another script framework (e.g. AngularJS, node.js).
- Real world problem solving and technology excites you.
- Experience working in a web environment such as IIS administration.
- You have worked in an Agile environment.
- You can write unit tests and testable code.
- Ability to work efficiently and meet project deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Ability to analyze business problems and provide accurate development estimates.
- Experience in domain-driven development and cloud technologies is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or comparable work experience