Systems Admin - CTH
Location : Menomonee Falls, WI
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2+ years experience
Required Education : Associate or Bachelor's Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
***Two references needed with resume to submit to our client****
- Two or more years of relevant Intel based systemsadministration experience is required.
- Knowledge of computer principles at a level normally acquired through completion of a Associate degree in a relevant technology field or acquired through a combination of education and experience is required.
- Experience in a hospital or healthcare setting is preferred./ REQUIRED
- HIGHLY DESIRED experience
- Office 365
- Active Directory
Required Qualifications :
Systems Administrator - Health Care
Summary Description of needs:
- This position is responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of the Intel based technical infrastructure for Company's Health's Information Systems.
- This infrastructure primarily includes server and storage hardware, MS Windows Server operating systems, Microsoft Exchange, and miscellaneous IS support systems.
- This position may also have responsibility for the installation and support of small business applications directly supporting end-user departments.
- Will work closely with Team Leader and Manager to ensure that the server infrastructure delivers at a service level consistent with organizational risk, information access requirements, and business strategies.
- Position works to improve or maintain a high level of system performance and availability through the implementation of sound server technologies and consistent use of generally accepted IS best practices.
- Works with other IS department staff to ensure proper implementation of computing infrastructure in support of business application initiatives.
- Works closely and professionally with Systems Administration team members to promote teamwork, stewardship, and accountability.
- Provides technical consulting on simple to moderate IS initiatives.
- Reports to the Manager, Technical Infrastructure and works under the general direction of a Systems Administration Leader.
- Must provide updates regarding the performance and availability of the server infrastructure and proactively work to resolve problems.
- Other duties as assigned.