Technical Account Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Function as the customer’s primary point-of-contact and advocate for business solution definition.
· Own and manage the sales process for existing clients by leveraging internal resources and tools, including written proposals, statements of work, business justification, etc.
· Collaborate with clients to define requirements and manage expectations and communications from inception through delivery, including status updates, budget reconciliation and scope changes.
· Manage communications and client expectations around escalated technical and business impact issues.
· Establish internal relationships with your peers to ensure best possible outcomes and solutions.
· Passionate and driven to provide the best IT partner relationship experience.
· Professional IT Certifications with vendors such as Microsoft, CompTIA, Citrix, HP, and VMWare are desirable.
· 3+ years of experience with strong sales/relationship management/account management experience.
· Ability to work well as part of a cross-functional team environment.
· Knowledge of IT applications, processes, software, and equipment.
· Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills.
· Skill in strategic planning with an ability to think ahead and plan over a 6-12 month time span.
· Skill in planning and preparing written communications.
· Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
· Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment
· Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly