The Training Coordinator manages monthly on-site training programs including handling pre and post training logistics, administering and monitoring participant pre-work, and maintaining and managing on-line content. Responsibilities also include assisting instructors and instructional designers with classroom-based and on-line content development and delivery to support Franchisee business processes. This is a people-person position; the successful candidate has the maturity, self-awareness, and enthusiasm to not only manage the program details but build relationships and community. This position is part back-end data person and front end face to the program.
1. Coordinates and manages monthly on-site training program (Boot Camp):
· Creates monthly training schedule, coordinating with both internal staff and external vendor partners on appropriate session days and times; posts and manages Outlook calendar invites for training sessions;
· Coordinates Boot Camp registration, communication, and training pre-work via the LMS and/or training portal;
· Works with Administrative Assistant to ensure training materials are ready and available for Boot Camp week;
· Manages daily operations during Boot Camp training week including assisting instructors with technology, managing daily training surveys, providing support for participants as needed, and administering daily training surveys.
2. Coordinates and maintains training content on internal LMS and learning portal;
3. Maintains and manages internal training “sandbox” including practice data creation, environment testing, and coordination with technology team;
4. Assists instructors and Instructional Designers with classroom-based and on-line content development including preparation of presentations, handouts, tip sheets, and/or training companions. Includes some basic on-line content development using e-learning authoring tools, but this is not primary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field and 3+ year’s training coordination and/or instructional design experience, preferred;
- Experience with administering Learning Management Systems (LMS) and/or training portals;
- Experience managing and/or preparing training practice data in a “Sandbox”, preferred;
- Ability to work with instructors, instructional designers, and subject matter experts to gain knowledge of content and transform into effective learning solutions;
- 1 year of experience with e-learning authoring tools such as Articulate, Captivate, Camtasia or similar software, preferred;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including strong presentation skills;
- High motivation; high sense of urgency;
- Comfort in a fast-paced environment and ability to work well under pressure.