Location : Racine, WI
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3-5+
Required Education : Bachelors Degree Required
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
- Create user interface designs, including page layouts and navigation, for internal web applications using UX design tools, such as Sketch and Zeplin.
- Adhere to Uline user experience design standards by following the digital style guide for all elements, such as buttons, fonts, forms, tables, colors, icons and navigation.
- Collaborate with the UX practice lead and the other UI designers to stay abreast on current design trends and suggest ways to enhance the digital style guide.
- Work closely with business and IT project team members to understand the business process and requirements in order to design the most effective user interfaces.
- Review user interface designs with business users to obtain feedback and signoff.
- Review the designs with the developers and coach them on how to translate them into working application code.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science or related field.
- 4+ years web application development experience.
- Experience designing and developing in HTML5, CSS and Angular.
- Experience with Sketch and Zeplin or equivalent tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Available for travel to Uline's domestic and international branches.