· Ability to work and communicate effectively in a team. The contractor(s) will be interacting with other developers within the AIG, as well as end users to iterate on UI design.
· Significant experience designing, developing, testing, and maintaining responsive UIs with AngularJS; CSS; RESTful design; Websockets; Concurrent and Asynchronous programming.
· UI design experience. If possible with standard Industry adopted UI design tools.
· Ability to separate UI vs Backend and be able to define/use API requirements
· Significant full software life cycle experience including a near fanatical obsession with proper software engineering practices: source code control, testing (unit, integration, etc), internal and external documentation, etc..
· Flexibility in dealing with assignments and working on several projects simultaneously.
· Python development experience. The backend development is done in Python.
· DevOps / Systems administration experience.
· Experience in High Performance Computing (HPC) / Cluster Computing.