User Experience Practice Lead
Location : Racine, WI
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 7-10+
Required Education : Bachelors Degree Required
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
- Define and maintain user experience design standards for all internal web applications, including a digital style guide that contains standards for all elements, such as buttons, fonts, forms, tables, colors, icons and navigation.
- Supervise user interface designers working on UX design for new internal web applications. Assign work, review deliverables and ensure that work is of high quality and completed on time.
- Mentor and provide guidance to the Application Development teams so they become more proficient in user experience design principles.
- Define standard UX design processes and ensure all teams for internal web applications follow them.
- Own and manage the adoption of UX design tools, such as Sketch and Zeplin.
- Review internal web applications as they are being developed to ensure adherence to the UX design, making sure that UX design principles are followed.
- Perform research to gather insights into how users perform tasks to provide input into the UX design process.
- Perform ongoing research into UX design best practices and update UX design tools and practices as appropriate.
- Assist in project estimation and work plan definition for UX design tasks.
- Work with the Creative department to ensure UX alignment with Uline design standards.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science or related field.
- 8+ years web application development experience.
- 5+ years user experience design experience.
- Experience designing and developing in HTML5, CSS and Angular.
- Experience with Sketch and Zeplin or equivalent tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Available for travel to Uline's domestic and international branches.