Variable Print Developer
· Design, develop and test variable print projects.
· Administer variable print software environments to resolve issues and maintain operations.
· Evaluate test and production output for accuracy to provided specifications.
· Capable to dimension and resolve issues of any complexity rating.
· Interface with QA to resolve issues/defects and provide corrective actions.
· Communicate with project management about status of work and any issues with work in progress.
· Record time spent and details related to tasks, defects, and fixes assigned.
· Adhere to all policies and procedures related to security and protecting privacy of client and company information.
· Role will work directly with confidential client data containing protected health information and/or personally identifiable information and individual must complete annual HIPAA training
Support other tasks and responsibilities, both permanent and temporary as assigned or directed by management.
· 2-yr college degree in technology or graphics design field, or equivalent experience is required.
· 1-3 years’ experience in Pageflex,
· 1-3 years’ experience in Adobe Creative Suite and/or similar print design tools.
· 1-3 years’ experience in print production life cycle.
· XMPie, GMC, VIPP, Odda, and/or other similar tools a plus
· Knowledge of structured data in MS Excel and/or delimited data required, XML and/or SQL Server a plus.
· Exposure to software development life cycle.
· Proficiency in English.
Quality and detail oriented.