We are looking for a talented and experienced Web Analyst who can contribute to the success of our web analytics initiatives. The ideal candidate will have strong web analytics experience as well as exceptional overall analytics skills.
- Support implementation of Omniture on key web site, including business requirements, variables setup and validation.
- Design, create and automate weekly, monthly and quarterly eCommerce dashboards and reports as well as meaningful Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) at all levels, including executive summaries and detailed channel performance reports.
- Analyze web traffic and site behavior using Omniture and clickstream data for customer and business insights to support business decisions and deliver on improved customer site experience or business growth (sales, margin, traffic and conversion).
- Maintain and support Omniture data integrity/validation. Coordinate tagging for new site content and functionality, tracking parameter implementations. Be able to identify gaps in the current data capture strategy and collaboratively implement enhancements.
- Partner internally and externally to ensure best practices in metrics and decision making are being maintained. Proactive in analyzing customer behavior using available data to influence changes on the website.
- Maintain an awareness of competitive information and key industry trends to provide context for branded website performance.