Web Revenue Optimization Analyst
Job Type :
Required Years of Experience :
Required Education :
College Degree Required
Job Description :
We are looking for a talented and experienced Web Analyst who can contribute to the success of our web analytics initiatives. The Web Analyst will drive our personalization efforts in the areas of product recommendations, re-marketing and content and offer personalization and be the subject matter expert for personalization on all company sites. The ideal candidate will have strong personalization experience or revenue optimization experience as well as exceptional overall analytics skills.
- Report on performance of product recommendation initiatives across multiple websites and channels. Update and distribute daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly dashboards.
- Maintain end to end ownership of A/B personalization testing efforts from design through analysis and recommendations. Maximize revenues from product recommendations across multiple sites through ongoing optimization efforts using champion/challenger (A/B testing).
- Develop and maintain a testing cadence for personalization for multiple sites.
- Analyze overall web sites data and customer interactions with personalization elements to identify opportunities in improving customer site experience.
- Maintain an awareness of best practices, competitive information and key industry trends in the areas of personalization and product recommendations to identify improvements in personalization on multiple sites.
- Support implementation of personalization enhancements on the sites, including user acceptance testing.
- Establish and maintain documentation of personalization initiatives.
- Ownership of data integrity; Ensure accuracy of data capture and attribution for all personalization elements on the sites.
Required Qualifications :
2+ years’ experience working in an ecommerce environment, in either revenue optimization, product recommendations or web analytics.
Strong analytical skills with solid foundation in data analysis.
Experience with A/B testing tools or personalization tools a plus.
Strong problem solving skills. Strong analytic capabilities to provide insights as well as recommendations for changes to convince key decision makers of business benefits of the proposed solutions.
Experience with data validation and user acceptance testing.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Demonstrated ability to work in a team and independently.
Bachelor Degree with specific training and experience in field.
Omniture experience a plus.