WMS Systems Administrator
As an integral member of our Warehouse Application team, the WMS Systems Administrator is responsible for the design, implementation and support of Manhattan's Supply Chain Process Platform (SCPP), which includes Manhattan Integration Framework (MIF), WMOS 2015, slotting software and Solr search. Working with cross-functional teams, the candidate will participate in collecting and documenting operational needs to meet business expectations. This is an opportunity to work for an organization who received the Forbes 2015 America’s Best Employers award.
- Provide daily support of Manhattan WMOS and MIF integration interface to other enterprise systems.
- Gain solid understanding of the business process, workflows and data.
- Establish close partnership with the business.
- Work with project managers during scoping and requirements sessions.
- Gather requirements, design and deploy functionality to meet business requirements.
- Assist in technical specifications and other deliverable documents.
- Develop test cases and plans to complete the unit testing.
- Work with other application developers during software design and development of webMethods workflows.
- Provide on-call support for production applications.
- Develop a deep understanding of applications and integration and bring issues to resolution.
- Monitor application performance and improve response times.
- Configure application for the best performance.
- Plan for and apply application software patches.
- 3 to 5 years experience supporting packaged applications.
- 1 to 2 years experience supporting Manhattan WMOS.
- Proficiency in at least one programming language.
- Excellent knowledge of hardware, OS (Red Hat Linux), network and communications, multi-tiered architecture and applications.
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Collaborates effectively and excels in a team environment.