The role of Application Developer to develop, support and maintain various software applications and related databases to support the company’s services and operations. Applications in scope include Windows services written in .Net (C# and VB.Net), complex PowerShell scripts, SSIS packages, and third-party tools. The Application Developer will be expected to identify problems in existing code, develop new code and scripts, and to produce innovative solutions to business situations as they arise. Experience working with RESTful web services is expected.
· Contribute to design document details for architecture, functionality and time estimates.
· Create and maintain database content (tables, views, stored procedures, functions, DTS/SSIS packages).
· Produce coding which meets functional specifications accurately and with an appropriate level of robustness to handle errors and unexpected content. Code will be self-documented, clearly organized, structured and reusable.
· Interface with QA to resolve bugs and provide corrective actions.
· Communicate with project management about status of work and any issues with work in progress.
· Recording log of time spent and details related to tasks, bugs, fixes assigned.
· Production Support/Maintenance of code as needed.
· Improve development procedures to increase solution’s quality.
· Adhere to all policies and procedures related to security and protecting privacy of client and company information.
· Role will work directly with confidential client data containing protected health information and/or personally identifiable information and individual must complete annual HIPAA training.
· Support other tasks and responsibilities, both permanent and temporary as assigned or directed by management.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
· 4-yr college degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent experience is required.
· 1-3 years’ experience in software development with Microsoft.NET and SQL Server technologies.
· 1-3 years using PowerShell in the day-to-day work
· 1-3 years of working with HTML and CSS
· Experience with Angular a plus
· Experience in Python a plus.
· Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications.
· Ability to explain complex architecture to other technical resources.
· Experience in inventory/order management systems is a helpful.
· Proficiency in software development life cycle.
· Proficiency in English.
· Excellent communication skills; verbal, written