Location : Buffalo Grove IL
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3+ Years
Required Education : BA or BS or Equivalent
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Required Qualifications :- Contribute to design document details for architecture, functionality and time estimates.
- Create and maintain database content (tables, views, stored procedures, functions, DTS/SSIS packages).
- Produce coding which meets functional specifications accurately and with an appropriate level of robustness to handle errors and unexpected content. Code will be self-documented, clearly organized, structured and reusable.
- Interface with QA to resolve bugs and provide corrective actions.
- Capable to dimension and resolve issues with a complexity rating of simple to mid-level.
- Communicate with project management about status of work and any issues with work in progress.
- Recording log of time spent and details related to tasks, bugs, fixes assigned.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures related to security and protecting privacy of client and company information.
- Role will work directly with confidential client data containing protected health information and/or personally identifiable information and individual must complete annual HIPAA training.
- Support other tasks and responsibilities, both permanent and temporary as assigned or directed by management.
- Substantial experience in software development with Microsoft .NET and SQL Server technologies.
- Exposure to software development life cycle.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications.
Preferred: − Knowledge of variable print development software Pageflex, Adobe CS, XmPie