We are an organization that is in active transformation, so this kind of opportunity doesn’t come around often. We’re looking to add a talented individual to join a dynamic group of professionals that are deeply dedicated to advancing the nurse anesthesia profession. While work experience and educational preparation are certainly important, we don’t hire resumes, we hire talented individuals based on our culture and values first and one who possess a can-do attitude and drive to do epic things are the most desired characteristics for this position.
We are looking for a brilliant Full Stack Developer who loves to code. To be successful in this role, you must be a team player, work smart, have a passion for IT, and are always learning to improve your knowledge and skill set. The new mantra is “experiment, fail, learn, and repeat,” and we’ll need someone comfortable working in that kind of environment.
The Full Stack Developer plays a critical role in the application development area of the Information Technology Department and works in tandem with the Application Development Architect. The role will develop, support and maintain various software applications and related databases but also allows for innovative and best-practice approaches to turn conceptual ideas into real, tangible applications and processes.
Primary emphasis will be focused on core front end/back end development and support of organizational goals, system integration initiatives, and support and development of current and future API and web service integrations with systems. Manages short and long-term goals with the plans necessary to accomplish agreed upon goals for areas of responsibility.
· Develops, and implements applications and interfaces to support various applications and web sites.
· Produces code which meets functional specifications accurately and with an appropriate level of robustness to handle errors and unexpected content. Code will be self-documented, clearly organized, structured and reusable.
· Contributes to the design document details for architecture, functionality and time estimates.
· Contributes to and improves the software development process;
· Creates work flow charts and diagrams using knowledge of programming and logic to document work.
· Follows development, testing and deployment procedures as developed
· Works with the marketing teams and web site authors to ensure content is being presented in the desired manner.
Uses knowledge of .NET MVC, JS, and CSS to manipulate the applications and web site within the association content management system (Sitefinity)
· Works in tandem with Application Development Architect to support all related applications and systemic processes and objects;
· Establishes effective business relationships with application vendors to ensure operational, effective, and best-in-class interfaces for data, security, and functionality.
Key team member in developing, testing, and implementing bug and maintenance needs for all applications.
· 3-5 years’ experience in software development with a combination of the following technologies:
- Development within the .Net framework (ASP.Net, C#, WCF Web services, MVC)
- Microsoft SQL Server Database, Integration and Reporting Services
- Web Forms and Workflow
- Front-end frameworks such as Bootstrap and AngularJS
- HTML and CSS, including HTML5 and CSS3
· Demonstrated problem-solver with the ability to cope under pressure and coordinate multiple activities in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment.
· Knowledge of designing RESTful APIs as microservices, SAML/OAuth/OIDC
· 1-3 years’ experience with Aptify OR other best-in-class Associate Management Software platforms.
Nice to Have:
· Strong familiarity Sitefinity content management system.
· Full understanding of SDLC and exposure to DevOps.
· Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS and Azure.