3D Graphics Software Engineer
Location : Vernon Hills, IL
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2-4+
Required Education : Bachelors Degree Preferred
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Have you ever wanted to be at the heart of a design team at the forefront of building revolutionary amusement games and video casino games? Do you want to have a lead role in determining how the final game looks, feels and interacts with players? Are you good at solving complex problems and developing long-term solutions for game environments? If so, Incredible Technologies may have the position for you. We are looking for a talented individual to help evolve our 3D graphics engine, pipelines, and tools, for our video slot games.
• Work with complex 3D graphics mathematics and APIs
• Write efficient, solid, software to evolve our 3D graphics engines, pipelines and tools
• Understand and support existing code bases
• Recognize and understand the graphics needs of our various game studios and be able to put together plans to meet these needs
• Provide clear and honest status to department heads as projects progress
Required Qualifications :
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Highly motivated, self-starter, creative thinker
• Exercise great communication skills, as well as be organized and helpful
• Capable of working in a team environment
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Mathematics, and/or equivalent work experience required
• At least 3 years of software development experience with a primary focus on 3D graphics
• Experience in 3D graphics environments.
• Understanding of multi-tasking game and system architecture.
• Strong Java skills including Swing and JavaFX.
• Strong C/C++ Experience.
• Knowledge of OpenGL
• Vertex and pixel shader programming in GLSL
• Understanding of Object Oriented programming
• C# a plus