We are looking to provide expert Agile services and to assist our customers in solving challenging, complex, mission critical problems through coaching and transformation services.
The candidate will be responsible for executing engagements individually or leading a team of coaches dedicated to coaching and mentoring Lean-Agile delivery teams, roles, stakeholders and other organizational leaders with the overall goal of organizational transformation to true organic business agility based on a Lean-Agile value system. The Agile Coach should be comfortable working at all levels to help the organization use Lean, Agile, Kanban, Systems Thinking, Human Factors, and Scaling Frameworks as strategic and tactical catalysts of culture change and increasing successful business outcomes. This role will help guide the organization in the use of new ways of thinking and working.
- Coach and mentor the agile teams
- Define a new end status software delivery life cycle that is best for BSC
- Define roles and responsibilities across teams – Product, BTG, L&D, etc… And identify any gaps in roles
- Document the end status process
- Provide metrics that we can adopt
- Determine the optimal use of Jira in our environment and context of working across teams
- Define what the future state version of “Requirements” will look like for us
- Determine the optimal way for us to manage our backlog of enhancement requests