Application Operations Engineer
We are looking for a motivated team member for its Application Delivery group. This role will be deeply engaged in delivering new features on platforms such as Salesforce.com that support critical Leasing & Finance business processes including deal making, budgeting / forecasting, and contract management. Additionally, the role provides an opportunity to contribute as both a developer and administrator across a number of applications. The position will work as part of a close knit team that includes developers, business analysts, and scrum masters.
- Work with a team of developers and engineers to successfully deliver business facing projects.
- Engage in peer code reviews, keep source control current, and follow best practices for deployments.
- Participate in and embrace the Agile methodology of software development life cycle.
- Add efficiencies and reduce manual processes via automation.
- Responsible for ensuring production issues are resolved quickly with a high level of quality and excellent communication.
- Work with external staffing firms as needed and retaining/documenting knowledge in-house.
- Continue to learn and grow, staying current with technology trends.
- Comply and adhere to implemented SOX controls.
- Experience in IT Application Development/Support
- Familiarity working within an Agile delivery model
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Services, or similar field
- Experience with at least one of the following: object-oriented programming, release management, advanced system configurations
- Excellent communication skills
- 2 years experience in IT Application Development/Support
- SalesForce.com development or administration experience