Application Project Manager
We are seeking an experienced IT Project Manager to join our IT team to support excellent project delivery for our Legal & HR departments. This is an exciting opportunity for candidates with a reputation for excellence in project delivery and strong collaboration with business partners to focus on improving and maintaining the HR & Legal software services platform.
The Project Manager will have the following responsibilities:
• Develop relationships with our Legal team, helping plan and manage the roadmap for Legal applications, business needs and innovation.
• Understand the business needs and recommend solutions that satisfy those needs, while keeping consistent with architectural guidelines and security standards.
• Define projects including creating charters, planned budgets and expected success metrics.
• Manage the execution of Legal technology projects including managing the teams, helping define user stories and requirements, work, schedule, escalation, status and management of key project work.
• Manage operational excellence for the Legal program – monitoring and prioritizing support fixes, and submissions to the Legal resolver group and working with the service desk to analyze support tickets, make improvements, and expand upon existing knowledge articles.
• Oversee and support QA and UAT testing, and change management for successful go-lives.
• Lead improvements with Project Retrospectives.
• Assist in the yearly SOX review as well as review of SOC reports and other legal and regulatory compliance tasks.
• Provide support to the HR projects as needed. What you will receive by taking this position:
• Training and project assignments that will help you obtain advanced knowledge of our business and applications.
• Understanding of the commercial real estate Industry and business practices from one of the largest real estate companies in the world.
• Valuable experience within a world-class IT organization.
• Opportunities to grow and advance in your career.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, technology-related discipline or liberal arts.
• Must have experience managing multiple projects successfully and enjoy building a plan and delivering work successfully with a positive outlook and great team collaboration.
• An orientation to ownership, and learning
• Good interpersonal skills, including verbal, written, dealing with project challenges and leading the team to resolution, and listening.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Prior experience in real estate or Legal organizations and/or applications
Nice to Have:
• Writing user stories and working on an Agile scrum team.
• Proficiency with the use of the Jira Application.