Fast growing healthcare company is seeking a highly motivated mid-level Business Intelligence developer to add to our existing business intelligence team. This position offers the opportunity to further develop your skills across a broad range of projects and activities and new tools and technologies. This position is based in northern Lake County.
· Work on integration efforts for merging BI platforms with enterprise systems and applications.
· Assist in the design of databases and data warehouses to ensure interoperability with BI solutions.
· Experience in designing and building data warehouses, data marts, reports and dashboards.
· Experience with creating, optimizing ETL workflows and translate business requirements into ETL and report specifications.
· Develop and implement interactive analytic reports and dashboards.
· Experience with building SSAS tabular model.
· Must be comfortable with dynamic, fast paced environments with the ability to adapt quickly.
· Must be able to transform data into actionable items that will help to provide data driven business decisions.
· Minimum 5+ years’ experience with relational database and data warehouse concepts.
· Strong track record of delivering business intelligence functionality leveraging Microsoft BI stack using SSIS, SSRS and SSAS OLAP or Tabular model.
. Create complex data queries using SQL.
· Strong knowledge of database and SQL skills, familiarity with data architecture and data modeling concepts of STAR and Snowflake schema. Must have experience loading a data warehouse.
· Demonstrated abilities in data analysis and critical thinking.
· Must display strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
· Experience with any self-service BI tool like Sisense, Power BI, Tableau or Qlik View.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP.