Business Analyst (Oracle) - Functional
Functional Business Analyst (Oracle)
*Experience with Oracle Field Service Cloud
- Responsible for the business process analysis, design, maintenance and enhancement of business applications, providing specialized technical or business knowledge to projects.
- Acts as a liaison between the company user groups and the IT Applications Department in support of business process design, new system development, software implementation prototype and system testing, user training, and recommending business procedure improvements.
- Works closely with User Community to insure Business Applications and Procedures are aligned.
- Leads company's Oracle development team throughout the entire development life cycle. This includes overseeing all development activities including analysis, ensuring coding standards, version control, code reviews, and unit, integration, and customer acceptance testing, and provide mentoring and leadership to all team members.
- Serves as liaison between the user and IT community in defining/designing custom reports, interfaces, and extensions.
- Trains users on setting up and processing transactions within Oracle.
- Creates Functional Design and Process Flow documentation.
- Coordinates testing efforts and obtains all SOX Required approvals for Change Management
- Designs reports, customizations, conversions, and interfaces on Oracle R11i Applications Suite (ERP and CRM).
- Oversees routine patch testing and upgrades, and the conversion of data and testing of interfaces/extensions.
- Oversees lower level analysts in issue resolution within the Oracle application modules.
- Oversees lower level analysts in logging calls with Oracle Support and working through escalation process
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience required, plus 5 years of related experience.- Industry experience in Oracle ERP (specifically Oracle CRM) and/or Salesforce.com.
- SQL Skills: Novice level or above.
- Programming Skills: JAVA, .net, Apex and /or Oracle Forms development.
- Business Experience in either Sales, Marketing , or Incentive Compensation.
- May require travel (valid driver's license and acceptable driving record necessary).
- Oracle certification
About our Client - Company provides industry leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With the technology offerings of the company, our client helps companies of all sizes find ways to: improve sustainability, increase efficiency, and control costs in conjunction with high volume, continuous feed, digital and traditional printing, and document management solutions.
In addition, company offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit sharing, success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more. They are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.