Cloud Security Engineer
Our client's NetCloud Manager enables deployment, orchestration and analytics for over 1,000,000 devices for over 30,000 customers. NetCloud Manager comprises a number of dockerized microservices orchestrated with Kubernetes and deployed in public cloud. As our customers and devices depend on secure connectivity to NetCloud Manager, we are continuously looking to improve our cloud infrastructure security. We are looking for a Senior Cloud Security Engineer to join our DevSecOps team.
Successful candidate will work with a team of motivated and talented engineers and enjoy a competitive salary, stock options and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Drive design and implementation of security best practices across our cloud infrastructure
- Proactively monitor and mitigate any security vulnerabilities that affect our cloud infrastructure
- Active participation in industry standard security compliance certifications for our products and infrastructure
- Embrace and encourage DevSecOps culture within company
- Continuously strive to improve programmability and automation of our cloud infrastructure
- 5+ years of DevSecOps experience with public cloud infrastructure
- Hands on experience in security technologies including IDS/IPS, firewall, vulnerability scanning, security logging and event management.
- Understanding of and experience in implementing security compliance framework
- Hands on experience in using broad range of AWS services
- Understanding of Docker and Kubernetes security best practices
- Strong automation and programming background, Python preferred
- Hands on experience developing Infrastructure as Code using tools like Terraform
- Well versed in container technologies and networking
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related field